POEM: Demon / Angel


During the night

I was awakened

The Demon Angel hovered above me

And I was shaken

Brought forth by my scent

I was blind to what that meant

I fought the decay

But converted anyway

His ancient smell was too strong

The lit Tunnel is a long time gone

He forced it in

I felt I was going to die

I screamed in horror

And watched the blood red sky

He shook and roared

His tongue forked with pleasure

The pain was too great

I cannot begin to measure

Those beautiful hellish wings

Cradled me

And they spake to me

I am assigned to you

They said

And where I reside is in your bed

From the depths of hell

I have come to claim

The female who will bear my name

As he came inside me

My insides charred

The hot rush unbearable

Yet I am unscarred

Frightened

But still sane

He lovingly held me down

Using my fiery mane

 

Comments

Popular Posts