POEM: Ex Cell/ Excel


Life itself

I came from nothing

Slinking over rocks

I grew and grew

With a twisted reality

Everything I knew.

I gave all my microscopic knowledge

Expanded in every way I could

And was left within the confines

Of a very narrow ledge

With a sadistic thought of everything I should.

Small as I'am

I'am the disease

And you are the ham.

The flesh has constricted me too long

I want to live and be

I want to master the art of life's exotic song

And see

What it would be like to grow

And be free

Of this containment they call a body.

So I expanded my growth

Broke free

And took a solid personal oath

I will evolve into something incurable

Something they can't hold so

One where I will never change

I will charge a new being

Feared and respected

No matter how strange.

 


Comments

Popular Posts